Foundation Stage Home Learning
Autumn Term 2019
At this point in the year Foundation Stage Home Learning consists of reading lots of books (fiction and non-fiction) with your child and talking to them about their day. Please refer to our learning sharing with parents section to find out what we will be learning at school each week.
We love finding out what your children have been learning and practising at home. Please upload any photos, videos and comments to your child's Tapestry account.
Below we have listed some questions you may wish to ask your child about their day at school;
1. What was the best thing that happened at school today?
2. Tell me something that made you laugh today.
3. If you could choose, who would you like to sit by in class? Why?
4. Where is the coolest place at the school?
5. Tell me a weird word that you heard today. (Or something weird that someone said.)
6. If I called your teacher tonight, what would she tell me about you?
7. How did you help somebody today?
8. How did somebody help you today?
9. Tell me one thing that you learned today.
10. When were you the happiest today?
11. Who would you like to play with that you’ve never played with before?
12. Tell me something good that happened today.
13. Who in your class do you think you could be nicer to?
14. Where do you play the most in the classroom?
15. Who is the funniest person in your class? Why is he/she so funny?
16. What was your favourite part of lunch?
17. If you got to be the teacher tomorrow, what would you do?
18. Tell me about three different times you used your pencil today at school.