What it means to be British at Waterbeach Community Primary School.
Our children learn about the British values through embedded systems within school.
- We promote Democracy through our school council, our approach to letting children help us with decisions in many aspects of school life.
- We show the importance of the Law through our behaviour policy and its consistent approach across all of the school. Children have clear rewards and sanctions for their behaviour.
- We encourage Respect in the way that we all treat each other, reward positive behaviour and give the children opportunities to support each other.
- We are an inclusive school and believe that all children deserve a chance to shine. Tolerance is embedded in all aspects of our work.
- Our children have the Freedom to work and play in a safe and caring environment.